ME Frank credit card is a low-cost card that does not charge you for features that you won’t end up using and it’s best suited for your everyday expenses. This card has a low interest rate of 11.99% for both purchases and cash advances, a 0% annual fee and a 55-day interest-free period. It is designed for those people looking for a credit card with the lowest purchase rate. This means that it does not offer special discounts and rewards. Despite not offering discounts and rewards, it still has other unique benefits that make it worth having. Keep reading this article to learn more about the benefits of this card and how to apply.
ME Frank Credit Card Features
1. Card Lock – This feature will temporarily allow you to instantly lock your card through the app or internet banking if you happen to lose it. You can then unblock it after finding your card.
2. Priceless Cities Offers – With this card, you can get instant access to MasterCard’s Priceless cities offers and other exclusive experiences.
3. Protected by MasterCard Zero Liability Policy – This feature will ensure that you are protected against fraud whenever you shop online, over the phone or in-store. In case you detect any unauthorized use of your card, immediately notify ME so that they can take necessary actions.
4. Interest-Free Days – The ME Frank Credit card gives you 55 days interest-free on purchases. This benefit is only available if you keep paying your balance every month.
5. Additional Card Holders – This feature allows you to add up to eight additional card holders to your account at absolutely no extra charge.
6. Low Rate Payment Fee – The ME Frank Credit card charges a competitive interest rate of 11.99% per annum for balance transfers, purchases, and cash advances.
How to Apply for A ME Frank Credit Card
To be eligible for the ME Frank Credit Card, you need to be at least 18 years old and be an Australian citizen or a permanent resident. You must also be earning more than $25,000 annually. If you meet these qualifications, then you can head over to the ME Bank website to begin your application. During the application process, you will be required to have your Australian driver’s license or passport, information about your income and expenses, and your current ME account number (If you are already an ME customer).
Fees and Charges on The ME Frank credit card
When withdrawing money or making other cash advance transactions, you will be charged a fee of $4.00 or 2% of the amount (whichever is greater) and a late payment of $10.00. For any foreign currency converted into Australian dollars, ME applies a fee of 1.5%. In case you happen to make a transaction where the merchant is not held in Australia, this card will apply a MasterCard cross-border fee of 0.8% of the amount transacted.
This is clearly the perfect card for anyone who values an uncomplicated card that offers low interest and fees as opposed to cards that offer reward systems. If insurance, reward points, and other benefits do not sound ideal to you in a card, then look no further than the ME Frank Credit Card.